Whenever it’s cold, I always think of warm places, holidays on the beach, dozing next to a swimming pool, and, of course, summer outfits! Kind of wishful thinking, I know!
On top of that, I just received this awesome pineapple bag, so, inevitably, I started imagining summer outfits with this bag as the star of the stylings. As it’s still pretty cold in Taipei, I prepared two sets, perfect for the summer. Which one of these do you like the most?
- Pineapple bag 2. Top 3. Jeans 4. Flats
For my first set, I combined a white off-shoulder top, ripped jeans and black ballet flats that give a relaxed feeling to the outfit but perfect for a shopping day, for example.
- Pineapple bag 2. Jumpsuit 3. Sandals 4. Hat
For my second set, a black sleeveless long jumpsuit (you know I love them!), black high thick heel sandals with ankle strap, and a black and white straw hat. Simple but elegant, perfect for a cocktail in the evening on the rooftop or by the pool.
I am collaborating with the Spanish Yuanfang Magazine. As they use Spanish, here you have another of my articles for them translated into English. You can read the Spanish version here. I hope you like it! 🙂
During winter, there are days that Taipei gets very cold, and is important to cover your head so you stay warm.
One type of hat that we are seeing again this winter is the one called beanie. As a sample, here you have four girls wearing the same type of hat but with very different styles. Let’s see:
1. 嘉 翎: wearing an orange beanie, longer at the top ends, making an effect of “animal ears” that matches with the rest of her clothes, all with a very young and casual air, almost as a schoolgirl.
2. Carrie: black beanie that complements a more “warrior” style, especially because of the jacket with military print.
3. Joyce: she also wears a black beanie, but in this case combined with a casual outfit, perfect for daily life. In this post you can see the rest of Joyce’s photos.
4. Taylor: with fur vest, printed shirt and her mobile hanging in a Chanel’s case, she has a more sophisticated style and she is wearing a light blue beanie with the word “Lucky” on one side.
What do you think this kind of hat? Which style do you like the most? I personally like a basic beanie like this one, easy to combine and very wearable.