Coco is a 17 years old student in Taipei. I met her at the Songshan Cultural Park, where she was with some friends (like Shalynn, who already starred a post here, Eufay, also in here, or Nicole, in here). She is wearing a wide black overall tied at the shoulders and cropped at the ankles, over a black T-shirt, and black boots. Her complements are a black oversize boater hat with the “Food for Thought” writing on the inner wide brim, a statement necklace made with black leather, small golden earrings, some silver bracelets, and a black leather tote handbag with big blue eyes made with sequins, with a blue teddy bear keychain hanging from it.
林忻柔 Shalynn is an 18 years old student in Taipei. I met her at the Songshan Cultural Park, where she was with some friends (who will also star some posts soon). She was wearing a loose white shirt with big pockets on the front and rolled to the elbows, grey skater skirt, and black ankle boots with golden buckle. Along with her inseparable iPhone, her complements were earrings, a necklace, some bracelets, and a black handbag.
First of all, Happy New Year to all of you! This year has been great, can’t wait to see how will be 2016!
I hope 2016 is just as amazing as 2015. I have plenty of ideas and a new project on my mind, so excited! I would like to start this year offering you a summary of this blog in 2015: the most liked here and on Instagram.
Taipei Street Style
Most of the visits on the blog come from United States, Taiwan, Singapore, Spain and Russia, welcome and thanks a lot! Here you have the most visited posts in 2015:
1. Intense gaze: my first collaborative article for Yuanfang Magazine, this one about the way many Taiwanese girls use eyes makeup and lenses. You can check my other collaborations here.
2. Nono: this sweet Taiwanese girl continues catching our eye with her stylish outfit.
3. Crystal: this lovely girl from Hong Kong shows her unique style with this outfit.
Taipei Style on Instagram
I have tried to be more constant on Instagram, because I think it is a great way to reach more people with my photos. Here you have the most like photos in 2015:
1. A beautiful photo of the sky in Taipei on a random day:
2. Details of 蘇天玵 outfit:
3. Photo from the Moiselle show at the Taipei IN Style 2015 fashion fair: